Translate

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Exciting News

I received a mystery email the other week from a colleague at the RCM saying something along the lines of "please keep this date in November free, I cannot tell you any info but it is good, so keep it free," so naturally I was intrigued and therefore put the mystery date in my diary. Then, a few days ago I received a call from a man who's name I wont mention, he rang to tell me that I am to be presented a big award for music from a well known awarding body. Now, unfortunately I cannot say much more as information about the award hasn't gone to press yet. But nevertheless, I was elated to find out this great news. Will update with more information as and when I can. Better start preparing my acceptance speech, won't be taking a leaf out of Halle Berry's book ;-)